Check list

Check list of common faults
admin
Site Admin

Check list

Post by admin » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:25 am

Before contacting support please check
  • There is a green LED light showing power to the mat
  • Both lights are showing a nice circle of light over the mats without over lapping
  • The sensor mat is clean with no debris such as a broken tee over the sensors
  • The sensor mat is set on the correct COM port, check device manager and select in the interface settings screen
  • The interface is running and placed in the tray before starting the game
  • If you have multiple software packages such as TGC / ProTee 2.0 / ProTee Play make sure the correct package is selected in the interface. If you select another package dont forget to press save then close and reopen interface before starting the game

Harrywrell

-

Post by Harrywrell » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:16 pm

Nous venons de nous apercevoir qu il y a 2 PDF ou la check list est annoncée et manque de rigueur de ma part une des deux n est pas a jour .
On corrige cela dés ce soir

An English-dubbed Dutch horror film about Sinterklaas being a serial killer.
Attachments
626.gif
626.gif (3.39 KiB) Viewed 7 times

Millercleiman

Re: Check list

Post by Millercleiman » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:55 am

Whenever I read a weblog, I trust that it doesnt frustrate me as much as this one. That is to say, I do realize it was my decision to learn, however I genuinely thought youd make them thing eye catching to state. All I hear is a lot of whimpering around one thing that you would fix in the occasion you werent too occupied looking for consideration.
Many Moneylenders will tell you that they offer the best loans debt consolidation loan Singapore with the best interest and have the best repayment package. But are they really the best? What would you consider to be the best? Because at Soon Seng Credit, we regard honesty as the best policy, and we would like to think that we have been and will be, honoring and applying that policy in our daily operations.