Ways Breathing Properly Can Change Your Life

Check list of common faults
ritcha

Ways Breathing Properly Can Change Your Life

Post by ritcha » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:01 am

Every time I go to yoga, my trainer tells us to focus on our breath, right? That's because proper breathing can have tremendous health benefits. Well, it's time to awaken its power.

1. Reduce anxiety
Breathing is a direct reflection of your emotions. If you feel calm and relaxed, your breathing will be slow, long and consistent. At the same time, if you are stressed, your breathing will be faster and more frequent. It can also trigger the body's "fight or flight" response. Next time if you feel stressed, close your eyes. (Or, if you're at work, try escaping to the bathroom for a few minutes.) Take a deep breath through your nose and count 1-5, then exhale through your nose and count 1-5.Repeat this 10 times. This slow, rhythmic breathing stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system, which lowers the heart rate and relaxes the muscles and brain.

2.Relieve stress
Stress is inevitable, especially in the connected world, where email messages and apps trigger the aforementioned “fight or flight” reaction. But we can cope with stress using relaxation response techniques such as meditation and yoga. But what I can't forget is breathing using the abdominal muscles or diaphragm. The next time you feel the stress is starting to rise, place your hands on your stomach and take deep breaths through your nose and count 1-4 and you will feel bloated. Then exhale and count 1-4, you will feel your stomach flattened.Repeat for 1-2 minutes.

3. Helps to sleep better
The 4-7-8 breathing technique calms the nervous system naturally. While helping to transport oxygen to the lungs Calms the mind And relieve stress too When in bed, you should exhale through your mouth with a hissing sound. Then close your mouth and inhale through your nose and count 1-4, this time hold your breath and count 1-7, then exhale through your mouth and count 1-8 and hiss again.

4. Help digestion
Our body uses oxygen to generate energy. Therefore, a lack of oxygen can make you uncomfortable throughout your body, especially in the intestines, which can be accompanied by symptoms like bloating and cramping. Slower, proper breathing increases blood flow throughout the body, making the digestive organs work more efficiently and metabolic processes faster. It also helps to balance blood sugar levels, which means you'll eat less. It is also believed that deep breathing reduces the level of acidity in the body. (Which increases when people feel stressed), the inflammation is reduced as well.

5. Makes you more in the present
We all feel guilty about dwelling on our past or keeping in mind the events that haven't happened, both of which can make you feel more stressed, anxious, and depressed. Therefore, practicing breathing, even for a short time, can make you more focused on the present. Well, if you're ready, try breathing today.

CR: JOKER WALLET แนะนำโปรใหม่

DarrylSteuber

Re: Ways Breathing Properly Can Change Your Life

Post by DarrylSteuber » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:47 am

Hello there, simply became alert to your weblog thru Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you happen to proceed this in future. Many other people will probably be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Packed with top caliber universities, Schaeffler is banking on Singapore’s growing pool of startups to further test and advance unique innovations in the lion city. Schaeffler is ramping up its activities in the areas of robotics, industry 4.0 with focus on digital manufacturing, autonomous and plain bearing electrified mobility solutions, development of fuel cell technology and additive manufacturing. Besides world-class education and the abundance of startups, Schaeffler is taking advantage of Singapore’s regulatory framework to test-drive initiatives that address some of the issues that influence global and current trends on mobility and motion.

Harrywrell

-

Post by Harrywrell » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:25 am

Damn I missed the window to get mine changed I guess. : well maybe next time I can.

edit: WooHoo It let me change it now. So I got my gmail in. :D

An English-dubbed Dutch horror film about Sinterklaas being a serial killer.
Attachments
215.gif
215.gif (2.12 KiB) Viewed 43 times

HermanBoure

-

Post by HermanBoure » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:57 pm

I registered using a yahoo account that I never check. Is it possible to change my account to gmail now? I tried and it said it was banned or something. If I cant do this Ill never get notifications.

An English-dubbed Dutch horror film about Sinterklaas being a serial killer.
Attachments
506.gif
506.gif (3.22 KiB) Viewed 17 times